We are delighted to have this new opening within our carbon team to work alongside our experienced team with this position offering an excellent opportunity to enter the sustainability space.
- Collation and analysis of data for sustainability reporting and carbon footprint analysis.
- Delivery of Scope 1, 2 and 3 emissions reporting, including for global and complex supply chains.
- Delivery of mandatory (SECR, TCFD, ESOS) and voluntary (SBTi, CDP, PAS2060) sustainability compliances and frameworks.
- Development of full Net Zero strategies and Carbon Reduction Plans.
- Reporting and presenting of energy and carbon analyses to corporate clients.
- Continuous research on sustainability best practices, frameworks, and industry standards.
- Support with the development of internal sustainability policies and procedures.
- Work closely with our operations and administrative function.
- Support the development of our sustainability service.
What do we offer that makes us different?
We offer industry leading solutions to our clients and industry leading packages to our Staff.
- Extended festive break
- Quayside location overlooking the River Tyne
- Monthly Incentive pool
- Discounted gym membership
- Free on-site parking
- Competitive salary
Experience and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in sustainability, environmental science, mathematics or a related field.
- Technical knowledge of sustainability reporting and frameworks is preferable.
- Excellent report writing, presentation and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, as this role requires complex data handling and calculation.
- Strong mathematical and MS Excel skills.
- Ability to deliver projects around bespoke client requirements.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment as well as independently on assigned tasks.
- Passion for sustainability and a commitment to making a positive impact.
Interested in the role? Make sure you fill out the application form below and we will be in touch.